Hi gang, as per the long held Mish Gittens blog family tradition, here is the Christmas Survey. For those who have never commented on a blog before, these are the rules:
Type your answers in the 'Leave a comment' box at the end. A yes or no is fine, but a rant is welcome. There are no right and wrong answers. No one can see your email address so you won't be hunted down when you give the wrong answer. I'll go first to show you. Now join in and have fun!
1. When did you hear (or say) your first “you had better be good, Santa is watching you” this year?
2. Do you decorate the back of the Christmas tree?
3. Do you wrap the presents from Santa in different wrapping paper to the other presents?
4. Are you currently making your kids wash their hands five thousand and twenty times a day?
5. Do you talk to your kids about how Christmas came to be (yes, about Jesus)? And do you talk about other cultures that do not celebrate Christmas?
6. Do you donate to the Kmart wishing tree, or any other group, or do other kinds of Christmas giving?
7. Do you know the words to Christmas carols (and can sing them)?
8. Tree, sack, stocking, end of bed, somewhere else?
9. Do your kids sit on shopping-centre-Santa's lap?
10. Do you know it is nearly Christmas?
Bonus question: have you ever seen a present wrapped this poorly before?